Well, I love celebrations that can bring groups of people together to have fun.. and Hallowe’en does that. I’m not one for putting hours into a costume because I end up getting frustrated. Creativity happens in my head, I just can’t usually pull it off, or am not willing to put in the effort to make it work. But I thought it’d be nice to have at least one card to celebrate the holiday. I love crows.. they’re just so intelligent, and the upside down tree stamp made for some good swirls.
What are you doing for Hallowe’en this year?
- Black, purple, and light green cardstock
- Black ribbon with bends in it
- VersaFine onyx black
- Crow stamp (Penny Black?)
- Tree stamp…
- Alphabet set.. by Hero Arts?
- Clear stardust pen
- Stamp crows and tree on green cardstock in black ink (tree is stamped upside down around the edges – clever, eh?)
- Add sentiment using alphabet stamps
- Edge around the cardstock with black ink, adding a bit of shadow here and there
- Add some glitter to the moon and one of the crows
- Tie on the black ribbon
- attach cardstock together using double sided tape