This stamp’s beauty captured me from the beginning. The butterflies and overlapping textures… I think they pair perfectly with the fern-like pattern on the background paper.. and the little butterfly in the top right corner is… devine, non?
White and blue cardstock, and a matching pattern paper of choice
Inkadinkado butterfly set (clear)
Detail White Embossing Powder
Embossing tool/Heat gun
- Cut out your papers to the right size. Save a scrap of blue for the cut-out butterfly
- Stamp the main butterfly image on the patterned paper in VersaMark
- Sprinkle on the embossing powder and melt with your embossing tool
- Affix to blue background and then to white card
- stamp other butterfly image on blue cardstock and emboss in detail white
- cut out, bend, and attach to card using foam pop dots.