So I missed last week.. We’ll just have to do some extra dates ;) It’s not that Nathan and I don’t see each other. He works from home. He’s 20 feet away from me for most of the day! We even do a whole lot of activities together – something at least every second day.. I just can’t always call them “dates.”
This weekend we had a double date, and it was so much fun, and so relaxing!
I spent Saturday with my bestie, Sara, shopping our little bottoms off. Our last stop was groceries to make us and our boys a fabulous dinner. We rushed back to her place, and the cooking began. The boys even helped! They chopped, they stirred, they grilled.
On the Menu:
- Garlic Bread (multigrain and delicious)
- Sara’s potato salad
- Shauna’s garden salad with pear, grapes, walnuts, craisins and a honey citrus vinaigrette
- char grilled chicken with an herb glaze and another with a honey bbq sauce
- caramelized onions and mushrooms
- strawberry rhubarb pie (we had to buy this one pre-made)
Our fabulous dinner was followed by a fun wordy game called Buzzword.
This was definitely a date I’d do again and again.