Hi there, and happy Sunday! Wait.. that means Monday is tomorrow.. well, I hope it’s a good week.
Today I’ve made another sketch card for Unscripted Sketches sketch #51.
I’m loving the colours and, of course, the vintage book paper.. Don’t you love the little birdie too? Squishably cute, I think. Thank goodness for Verve Stamps!
I picked up this raspberry cardstock at a shop somewhere near Washington DC when I was there. I’m going to be sad when it’s gone, as I don’t know if I can get it again.
- Make a card from a 4 1/4” x 11” piece of raspberry cardstock, then cut a strip of patterned paper and punch out a scalloped piece to match (2 1/2”).
- Tear a strip of vintage book paper, then cut a square (2” diag) from a blank spot in the book.
- Make a flower from 5 punched book pieces, attach with a brad and crumple.
- Stamp birdie in Black on white cardstock, and again on patterned paper. Cut out wing and attach with pop dots.
- Stamp sentiment (AMuse) in black.
- Edge everything with Antique Linen distress ink (I love it!), and attach together. Voilà!
And here’s the sketch