This Card is one of my summer favourites, but I can imagine using it in the middle of winter when I want to feel a bit of summer cheer on a rainy day. I love the colours and the glitter and how it jumps out at me with cheerful exuberance. My inspiration was the ribbon. I started with it and found some colours and things that I thought might work. And of course I wanted to have a cherry that looked shiny and almost real!
Stampendous clear sunday stamp
Stampendous clear ‘enjoy’ stamp
Swirly background stamp of your choice
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Double sided tape
Double sided foam tape
- Cut cardstock to desired size and use corner rounder on all the edges except for the background card
- Stamp background middle layer in Versamark ink
- Stamp sunday in Versafine on white cardstock
- Stamp ‘enjoy’ in Versafine over background middle layer
- Attach ribbon over middle background layer using double sided tape
- Paint Sunday with Twinkling H2Os
- Use a glue pen when you want the Prisma Glitter, then add glitter
- Put a dot of Diamond Glaze on the cherry and let dry (30min)
- Glue everything together – use double sided foam tape for the Sunday + its background layer et voilà!