I see glitter, punched out flowers, and a pretty little blend of blue inks. I used this as a birthday card for one of my aunts. It could easily be used for many other occasions.. probably not Halloween though ;-) Much too flowery for that.
- Cardstock cut to size
- Flower stamp (Hero Arts)
- Best Wishes stamp (Hero Arts)
- Small flower punch
- Patterned paper
- Versacolor ink pads
- Blue glitter glue
- Ink the flower stamp blending different colours of Versacolor inks (use the ink cubes) and stamp on white cardstock
- Stamp sentiment in turquoise ink
- Punch out 4 flower pieces from the patterned paper
- Adhere flowers to the card
- Add a little dallop of glitter glue to the centre of each flower and smoosh a bit.